HOW DOES DRY-BAG®
Dry-Bag® acts as a type of sponge that attracts water in its tiny holes called capillaries. At low humidity conditions, only the smallest of holes will be filled with water vapour. As the humidity rises, the larger gaps begin to fill. So, at approx. 90-100% humidity, our Dry-Bag® retains moisture at full capacity. However, unlike a sponge, our Dry-Bag® remains completely dry, even at full capacity.
What we can do for you:
- PRINT: Get your company name on the bag. See the picture on the right.
- BATCH NUMBER: If you or your customers require traceability, we can print the batch number on your Dry-Bag®.
- WASTE MINIMISATION: You do not need to open more plastic foil bags than necessary because the 1 kg Dry-Bags® are packed with only 4 pieces to a foil bag and the 2kg Dry-Bags®are packed with 2 to each foil bag.
- LIFETIME: Our products have a long service life of at least 2 years in unbroken plastic packaging.
- SHIPPING: If you want us to arrange shipping for your warehouse or your customer, we are more than happy to do so.
- PACKAGING: We pack your order well and always consider whether your order should be delivered by truck, sea, or air freight when we pack.
WANT TO STABILIZE YOUR GOODS?
WE ALSO SELL DUNNAGE BAGS
Unsecured goods pose a significant security risk and can cost both lives and money. Dunnage bags are very easy to use and act as an airbag to secure and stabilise goods.
They can also be used if you have pallets that do not fill the container. They are available both in a paper variant that can handle a pressure of 20kPa and in polypropylene to 20 and 40 kPa.
WE ALSO OFFER
DRY-BAG® WITH BENTONITE IN TYVEK BAGS
Dry-Bag® with bentonite in Tyvek bags are available in sizes 1, 5, 10, 25, 100 and 250 grams without hook and 500 grams with a hook for hanging.
Feel free to contact us for further information